- No products in the cart.
Glow-Tube™ GT1200 T8-18™
The GT1200 1200LM 18 inch, 12 Volt Fluorescent Tube LED Replacement with UP-Dated Ballast By-Pass Harness.
E-Members can receive up to 20% Discount off Regular Pricing and Free Shipping – Join Today
872 in stock
Created by “GREGG WILSON DESIGNS”, the GT1200 T8-18™ was designed with the following features;
- 8-30 Volts, the wide voltage range is designed to withstand the wide voltage fluctuations of a modern RV deep cycle battery system.
- Uses “State of the Art PWM technology” (Pulse Width Modulator) technology to control voltage fluctuations.
- The GT1200 T8-18™ uses our Patent Pending “Harness Housing” to prevent the short circuiting problem that is problematic with other T8-18 Tubes that simply drill a hole through the aluminum housing and use a rubber grommet.
- The special design allows the Glow-Tube™ to produces 1200 lumen of bright 4200K light without the invasive LED blinding “HOT SPOTS” produced by others.
- The ratcheting design allows the light of the GT1200 T8-18™ tube to be directed to areas of preference with in the RV.
- Saves power by operating on only 14.4W.
- Energy efficient and Eco-friendly, contains no mercury.
- This product does not emit ultraviolet (UV) light.
- LED bulbs can last up to 60,000 hours or more.
The Glow-Tube™ GT1200 T8-18™ LED replacement tubes are built with the finest LED lighting technology and materials available. This fact can be seen by the quality in construction of GT1200 T8-18™ Tube and the 1200LM Glow when the Tube is energized.
The Glow-Tube™ GT1200 T8-18™ LED features dual modern harness technology, operates at a voltage range of 8-30 volts AC/DC. This wide-voltage range is designed to withstand RV power fluctuations that can damage ordinary LED lights. The Glow-Tube™ GT1200 T8-18™ also uses the new Patent Pending “Harness Housing” to prevent the short circuiting problem that is problematic with other T8 Tubes that simply drill a hole through the aluminum housing and use a rubber grommet.
The GT1200 T8-18™’s special design allows the Glow-Tube to produces 1200 lumen of bright 4200K light without the invasive LED blinding “HOT SPOTS” produced by other older 1st generation T8-18 tubes.
Each Glow-Tube™ GT1200 T8-18™ LED tube has a life expectancy of 60,000 hours or more which is many times longer than a standard bulb it replaces which saves money and time. This product does not contain mercury or emit ultraviolet (UV) light. The Glow-Tube™ GT1200-T8™ LED Bulb was manufactured to high standards to allow it to withstand the daily shaking and vibration of a modern RV without failing.
|Dimensions||22 x 6 x 6 in|